12th July 2021 – AGM Update

Whilst we were all hoping for ‘freedom day’ to allow for a face to face AGM this year, we have decided to delay until 13th September 2021. Even though rules are due to relax on Monday 19th July, it is still expected that we follow common sense and stay safe as much as possible. We are also currently unsure on what guidance and direction will come from NYA and The Scouts following the recent announcement.

As well as this, we are seeing some delays in having our accounts audited due to Covid-19. This being another reason to delay the AGM until 13th September 2021.